You need to know that the prostate at the time diagnosed with very well to treatment. Significant difficulties may lead to identify the reasons that cause the actual inflammation in the prostate. Treatment of urogenital dysfunctions representatives of a strong half of humanity – a profile specialty Urology network of health centers. It offers dozens of experts in more than 50 branches all over the city (several clinics in each branch of the subway).
You can also call the urologist at the house, which will make the fence all the necessary tests, diagnose and prescribe effective treatment (including in severe pain) right at your home or at work.
Prostatitis: What is it?
- The prostate plays an important role in achieving an erection. Prostatitis (inflammation or prostate) leads to deterioration of erectile function of the body, and can even cause its complete absence.
- If the prostate inflammatory process took the form of prolonged, then it comes to the chronic form. Basically, this form of the disease in question and, when they talk about prostatitis. The chronic form requires prolonged and persistent treatment.
- Prostatitis is a consequence of the disease, not the underlying cause. Identifying and eliminating the causes of disease is not an easy task for the urologist, so doctors often resorted to simply suppress the symptoms of the disease. Therefore, the patient should seek the doctor together with the road to recovery.
The causes of the disease:
- The cause of the disease are infectious agents (sexually transmitted bacterial), hypothermia, middle-aged men, it may develop as a result of reducing the production of testosterone in the body.
- Noncommunicable form develops when a sedentary lifestyle, overwork, stress, abuse, nicotine and alcohol. This type of prostatitis is amenable to treatment outcome, but this man needs to give up bad habits and change your lifestyle.
The main symptoms and signs:
- discomfort that is caused by inflammation of the prostate gland
- cramps in the lower abdomen during urination (and regardless of urination)
- pain in the perineum and scrotum
- deterioration of erectile function and reduce the duration of sexual intercourse
- lack of spontaneous erections during the night or morning time.
These signs of acute prostatitis occur singly or in combination. The surest sign of the disease is to reduce the duration of sexual intercourse and weak erection. Men, faced with this problem, it can not fail to notice, but often blamed failures in sex fatigue or stress and do so completely in vain.
After a few days the symptoms of the acute form of the disease are smoothed, but the disease does not pass by itself, and becomes chronic, which treatment is problematic. Additional symptoms of chronic prostatitis are expressed in a weak stream when urinating, frequent urge to urinate when a small amount of urine. Also, these symptoms may be a sign of prostate adenoma, particularly in older men.
How it diagnosed and treated?
Treatment of the disease is to eliminate inflammatory or stagnant process in the prostate, but above all in the elimination of the causes of these processes.
For the diagnosis of infections or bacteria from the urethra smear is taken, which is sent to the laboratory study. If it is determined that the cause of the disease are infections or bacteria – is assigned to antibiotic therapy, the duration of which depends on the degree of infection.
If the lab determined that the disease is non-infectious and non-bacterial nature, assumed his appearance as a result of hypothermia or stress, which also requires treatment with antibiotics, although less durable. In many cases, therapy is supplemented by treatment of neuroses with the help of massage, vitamin therapy and physiotherapy equipment.
By eliminating the cause of the disease, you must go to the treatment of prostatitis. Effective prostate massage, the use of bracing and absorbable preparations, special physical exercises.